Okay, who stole my days. Last time I looked it was august I had just turned 50 and I was planning having christmas all sorted by end of October. Fat chance of that happening now.
Well, what has happened since turning 50 - more grey hairs, less money, etc etc etc.
Boring I know.
Middle son has finally got a vehicle - an old Nissan Patrol, took weeks and all his savings to get it on the road, but it now means I have my life back. I can go where and when I want rather having to work around him and his work schedule. My car is still going. Though the old girl is now making grinding noises and protests loudly when the speedo gets near to 90 klms, she grumbles and groans on trips to town and occassionally refuses to start (Much like me really).
My thyroid biopsy came back clear, no sign of cancer. Since the nodules aren't affecting how my thyroid works and I am not getting any symptoms (Other than the occassional strangling sensation) the docs is leaving it as it is for the time being. I have my stress test for my heart next week, I have no energy at the moment but I think that is down to the hot weather, everybody seems to be flagging in this dry heat.
Poor old Poppy had an ear hematoma, the vet said it would have to be operated on but luckily he got away with just draining it and giving her a cortizone needle, I also asked him to chop her toe-nails since she freaks when I do it. She freaked when He did as well.
See how boring my life has become, next I'll be telling you about her bowel motions (honestly by the size and amount of her poo you would think she is a great dane rather than a tiny little mini foxy). Oh Lord, take me away quick before I start divulging family secrets. Quick hit that send button someone before she starts .......
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad your biopsy came back clear! That's always good news.
ReplyDeleteI giggled reading about your dog poop size issue. I've always thought small dogs like to show they can keep up with their larger relatives. This is how yours does it!