
Its from a photo taken last fathers day barbi. Liam and his partner and their girls came round and Liam cooked. Mik was feeling okay so he sat outside and played with the girls, getting in plenty of cuddles with the baby. It was a good day and one to be cherished.
I had a lousy nites sleep, there i was tucked up in bed reading a thriller and the power went, it had already gone once early evening. I hate the dark, I have terrible night vision and get panic attacks in total darkness. I feel like I am being suffacated. Luckily I had a small torch under the pillow. the power was off and on all night. I went and got the big torch and read till I drifted off again.
I now have nice clean decluttered kitchen drawers and the cupboards under the sink are tidy and clean as well. I got rid of all the glass bottles I hoard for sauce making, it will be a while before I get back into that. The cockroaches don't know what hit them. Despite the baits being around there were still a a few big buggers around. I surfaced sprayed and this morning there they all were with their legs in the air. Not a nice feeling treading on one when you are half a sleep. I have bought plastic baskets and have sorted all the junk into them and things we don't use a lot and they are all nicely put away. Now I have all this empty cupboard space I can buy more things to fill them with. Oh, the simple pleasures in life - how sad am I.

That's amazing! It's a beautiful picture!
ReplyDelete