Monday, January 19, 2009

January 2009

A belated happy new year to all.

Christmas passed very quietly, after a large bacon butty (sandwich with all the works) breakfast barbeque at Liams house we (Matt and I) returned home where we flopped in front of the tele and the computer. I managed to show some life around midday and prepared the veggies, then went back to being lazy. New Year passed just as quietly, when 2009 crept in I was already fast asleep for two hours.

Well into the second half of January now and trying to get motivated. The beaded curtain I started this time last year has found a place in the UFO box. I've made a few bracelets and earrings already and a couple of bookmarks from recycled jewelry. I'm embroidering more and more though don't seem to be able to do the long stints anymore - usually have to break it up into 30 min blocks.

Healthwise - doing okay, the heat has been knocking me around a bit and I overdid it in the garden attacking weeds. But otherwise I'm as healthy as I am ever going to be.

Workwise - nothing yet, looking at retraining. Applied for a few jobs but didn't even get interviews.

Spiritualitywise - Heres where I am making great leaps forward. I am more at peace with myself and others. I have to learn to be patient and accepting.

Family - All are well, Ryans gonna be on the tele tonight - Today/Tonight. Making a complete fool of himself no doubt.

Well thats the quick up-date. Probably be another few months before I get back in.

Jan

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............