Well that is how my life feels at the moment. Its either feast or famine with me. Of course I manifested it, I really should learn how to choose my words when I am asking the universe for things. Be very careful what you ask for and how you ask it.
People and events have been put in my pathway over the past few weeks. I have a circle of friends now that are totally different from any friends I have ever had. I have put aside my fear of the new and have been taking great leaps of faith. I listen to my intuition, though I do tend to second guess and I have not been afraid of being who I am. One thing has been leading to another. I have been busy stitching, embroidering like crazy. A new friend has decided to follow her dream and opened a shop, she is very crafty and while we will be selling crafty things we and others have made we both share the same spiritual beliefs so we will be diversifying slowly over the next few months. I am confident now, knowing whatever I do I can succeed, I am not afraid of others comments and negativity. That is their choice how they see me and what I do. Synchronicity has been working overtime.
On a sad note, my bro in law transitioned 5 weeks ago. He tried so hard to fight the cancer but realised it was his time to go. He will be missed, but he is still around us as his soul lives on, it was just the outer casing, the shell that no longer served its purpose. His essence still goes on, most of us can't see it, sometimes we are aware he is around us.
On that note I will go get dressed as I got a thought in my head of dear Tom ridiculing me for still being in my jami's at 10.00 in the morning.
Jan
PS: I also was worried how I was going to finance my little venture - shortly after this thought, the owners of the holiday home next door came round frantic that they had lost their cleaner and asked me if I wanted the job, cleaning after guests had left and getting the house ready for the next set of guests and if the job suited me there was a chance I could get a couple more holiday homes to do. This suits me down to the ground. I can do it in my own time, take breaks when I want and not overdo it and the best thing is its right next door - no travelling expenses.
The only problem being which is my problem is learning not to yell over the fence, hey watch what you are doing, wipe your feet, I've just cleaned those floors etc etc etc..........
PPS: Did i mention I have a new car
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............