I found the Dragonfly - it was in my knicker box. Don't ask why, I gave up questioning my motives years ago. Last night I sat and crocheted more of the blanket while watching the Bill and then Dangerous Davis - Peter Davison never seems to age, must have a picture in his attic.
I have a hunger about me, I'm pacing and very restless. I really want to get my teeth into a project but do not know what. My days are all disjointed, if I start a project then something is always bound to come along that will take me a way from it. I'm link jumping, going from post to post to see if anything can whet my appetite. Perhaps I should go back to craft group on a thursday, maybe this thursday I will make a conscious effort to drag myself down there.
I got out into the garden and dug up some grass that encroached over a slab of concrete and ripped a few weeds out. Making sure there is no where for those nasty cane toads to hide. I planted out some shrubs in a new bed the other day so I must remember to water them, its surprising once the sun gets out everything dries up so fast.
A bit of a boring post today, I'm feeling a bit flat, lack lustred and tired. I should really listen to my body and rest but I hate taking advice, even my own.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............