I have been busy though being creative, but not that busy.
Nothing has changed - apart from my hair colour. Two times in three months I have had trips to the hair dressers. I don't think I have ever gone to the hairdresser two times in a year EVER.
The photo on the left was done in april, can't see the grey wings very much but they are there. The photo on the right was done a couple of weeks ago, grey all gone and almost the same red as my hair used to be many years ago (its natural colour). I've never had straight hair, its always been wild and wavy but I love my hair straighteners. It took a bit of getting used to, some days I am in the mood for straight and some for wavy, in fact some days start off wavy and then end up straight. Two weeks to my birthday, I'll be 53 and I'm actually looking forward to it..Life has been pretty good these past few months, lots of itty bitty things happening, enjoyable things, scary things and unpredictable things.
I hope the next year will be full of nice surprises, I can handle nice surprises.
Jan



Your beautiful and a very Happy Belated birthday to you.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair do and it very becoming on you.
Love
Maggie