
Day two of the new year. So far so good. Rushing around to get Matt sorted for his hols on thursday. He'll be flying out to Laos on Thursday via Bangkok. I will not worry, I will not worry, I will not worry. How do I NOT worry. Ryan takes his driving test on Thursday as well. I will be a wreck by Friday.
Its just me now, no Mik to fall back on, no Mik for reassurance, no Mik to console me. Just sort of realising what it will be like to be on my own. The brakes on the car have been squeilling for weeks and have got worse, we had new ones put on not long back and new tyres on the front as well. The wheels were realigned a while back as well. Its so embarassing going round town.
I checked the oil today it fine but I couldn't find where to check the automatic transmission fluid. I know how to do it but I couldn't find it to do it with. We have a Ford Laser wagon so if anyone has a clue let me know.
I tried to knit entrelac this morning but always kept ending up with more stitches than I should, I really want to do it but can't get my mind on it. Thats why I've put the sock away for a few days so I don't stuff it up. I finished the hat and scarf set for my friends granddaughter, looks quite good. So I can knit on circular pins now, I will never knit hats on two needles again.
Well got to go and wash stuff for Matt, make sure he's got enough jocks and things.
Jan

Happy New Year Jan.........
ReplyDeletewell I hope it will be,my dear!
That cap and scarf set is gorgeous!
Clever girl!
All these people knitting these days.....but I'm NOT going to try it!
Do try and have a vege out period whilst one son is away.
And I'm sure Ryan will pass his driving test and remain a safe driver.
Just typed you a nice long cheery message about the theraputic joys of knitting on dps, then blogger ate it!
ReplyDeleteNever mind, will it surfice if I say 'Happy New Year'? Is it the 7th already, how did that happen?