Saturday, December 23, 2006

Crapmass

The dog isn't talking to me. Well who wouldn't after doing what I did to her. But doesn't she look cute. She got her own back by eating a squink (a 4 inch long lizard), these always make her sick and she had the most terible wind all last night and then at two thirty in the morning she was howling to be let out. I don't think the neighbours were too thrilled by me stumbling round the garden cursing away while the dog was being ill.
Christmas is going to be very strange this year, I have no feelings whatsoever about it. Mik is now ensconsed on the bookcase in his box. I thought I would be emotional but all I can think is that its just another dust collector. Even wrapping presents with Jessica Rose' help yesterday didn't do anything for me. I think I would go away if I wasn't too bloody lazy.
Matt has moved back in for just over christmas and already we aare fighting, he's so lazy, doesn't clean up after himself and I feel like throwing him out again. He's not contributing anything accept aggro. January 4th can't come soon enough, the longer he stays away the better. I know he';s my son and I love him but I don't like him very much.

Janja n

1 comment:

  1. two days cooped up with this lot and the 3yr old is really earning her ticket! Had a great Christmas Day but it's all over very quickly and now I am wondering how long it is until they go back to school/nursery so i can get some uninterrupted knitting time! Grrr! Tis the season to be jolly, and all that but ...

    Not surprised you're numb, too much to take in all at once and there are no rules on how you should feel, or what you should do, whatever you need to, I guess, even if that is just to endure it until it passes into history.

    Still thinking of you and sending good supportive vibes your way. Do something for you soon, even if it's just another sock.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............