Friday, February 13, 2009

This is where I am up to with the gingham blanket. Thanks to Telstra I made great progress on it over the past few days. I think one more green and if I can find more blue then one more blue, one more yellow and one more orange. Then a scalloped edge of green. I have planned for the end of Feb for finishing. Its a bit hot to be crocheting and knitting but while I am in the mood I'm going to do as much as I can.
Now going back to the saying NO, not only do you have to prepare for the reactions of friends and family when you first start to do it, but there is the feeling of guilt that creeps in, you just hate to let people down so perhaps just this once you phone up and say yes you can do it after all - next time you will say NO. Obviously if you can see a real need for your help then trust your judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............