Not one stitch has passed my fingers today. I washed, folded, mopped, read, typed, shopped, done 4 sudoku's, cooked, washed pots, mowed a bit of the lawn, repotted some plants and had a long phone convo with my MIL in the UK and now I am going to close down the puter and watch telly for a while. I got a whole heap of new library books so it will be an early night curled up in my cosy bed.
I'm already yawning and its only 12 mins past 8. I'd better go do the pots before I fall asleep.
Jan
Friday, April 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I recently had a spell of not doing any crochet... and it drove me insane! I have my trusty hook and I am busy busy busy!
ReplyDeleteIts easter half term over here so we have been to the beach, and popped into town, been to the swings and slides and today is wii sports day... the sun has decided to have a day off and clouds are making it a little chilly... so all in all 2 weeks of a 12 year old and a 4 year old are starting to wear thin! lol
and everything on your list is still on my to do list... ;D
x Alex