Saturday, April 17, 2010

SNIFFLES AND SNUFFLES

I need to drag this aching bod of mine off to the shops, I need loo rolls, tissues, vicks vapodrops and I have to post a letter (I know its saturday but I need to get the letter in the box before I forget).  I managed to fold and put away a weeks worth of washing, made my bed, put the pots away and thats it.  I might make a lasagne for dinner with the left over bolognese that Matt made last night or I might just leave it and he can finish it off however he wants.  I can't taste anything anyway.  I'll be happy with just toast.  I might just go out for a short drive by the lake, clear out the cobwebs and get some fresh air. 

Jan

1 comment:

  1. I vote for a drive to the lake over time in the kitchen any day!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............