I've just realised that I've been blogging for 4 years, my actual first post was as CrazeeJan/Musings of a confused stitcher on the 31st January 2006, even though my status thingy says I've been on Blogger since Feb 2006. Thank to Muareen who kept track of where I blogged I was able to find that post. I had a habit of starting a blog and losing them and then having to start a new one.
I decided not to mow today, so I've just had my bacon butty and I was watching the neighbour do his lawn instead. The dogs going off in the back yard at something, probably nothing in particular, just doing it to annoy me because I put her out and she knows I'm eating. Third coffee of the day, I had cut back to two a day so I'm being naughty.
Jan
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Many happy returns for your 4th blogaversary...
ReplyDeletehave a great day and well done for getting all the chores done first.. I am usually the other way around lol
x
Alex