Theres January half way through, before you know it it will be christmas again.
I'm trying to get the motivation to close down the computer and head over to the next town to go to the farmers markets there and maybe check out a few garage sales as well. Why have I no motivation, what is draining me of my get up and go. I have energy - I would be quite happy to stay in and scrub walls or the bathroom ceiling, vacumm or mow the lawn. Its just the getting out and doing stuff I can't seem to do.
Went out yesterday to see a friends new place out in the middle of nowhere. Beautiful drive out there and the we went over and saw another friend and had lunch with her. We even hit the shops cos she wanted to buy stuff for the new place, I think I would of been happy just to stay in the car while she shopped. Under no circumstances is this depression, there is no way this is depression, I refuse to accept anyones suggestion that this is depression. I'm sleeping really great, I have energy, blood tests are all okay, hearts working fine, diabetes under control and I see the thyroid doc on Monday (Bloods came back fine, thyroids working okay) I'm not expecting any major hassles there. I can pay the bills (just), we have food in the cupboards, I have enough craft stuff to last me years, I have great friends and great opportunities to move forward BUT WHY HAVE I NO MOTIVATION, WHY DO I NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING.
OKay whinge over, I am going to hit the publish button closely followed by the close puter button, here goes BYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Jan
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Unfortunately I too know what it is like to lack motivation. Here's hoping.
ReplyDelete