Monday, November 20, 2006

even more stuff



The photo's I was looking for were on the bedside table. I remember putting them there so I wouldn't lose them. What was I thinking LOL. Today we are just hanging around waiting for the doctor so apart from the basic housework there is little else I can do. My friend got me the yarn i need to knit the toddlers hat so I'll settle down to that.
These little sweeties were knit for friends kids from a magazine pattern, which obviusly I have lost as now I want to knit a couple for my grandbabies. One little girl who is now a teenager still takes hers everywhere with her, its her lucky mascot (the pink one in the middle). The clothes were from a preemie baby pattern. I must have knit a dozen over the years which is a challenge for me as I hate repeating myself, but each one developed its own character as it was being created. My angels were designed and appliqued for special people who needed an angel.

The mini quilt was one of my original designs which was featured in an australian magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............