God, this is so damm boring. At least nobody is reading it so I'm only p'ing myself off. My youngest was offered another job which he took and I was offered a job after dh goes. The shopping queue in woolies was not existant and I sailed through and I found what I wanted at a garage sale for a reasonable price. I finished a ufo knitted cardi, I made a omiyage bag and the sun shone enough to line dry 4 loads of washing. How sad is my life that I think this is as good as it gets. I sat on the verandah at 5.30 a.m. with a moulding lemon in my hand ready to throw at this damm cat that has been howling under our window all night, knowing my aim I would have missed and splattered the lemon all over the car instead of the cat.
I think I will lock myself away in the craft room today and do some more tidying in there - see, I've got tp be bored out of my skull before I'll do that. Theres no point being creative now, everything I do is all messed up, can't settle again. I'll do a bit of pottering in the garden and maybe we'll take a drive out to a Timber Festival. You'd think aftr all the running around and hassles of the last two years I would be grateful of the quiet period.
well the cat had the last laugh, scrabby bloody mongrel. It managed to sneak past me and jump into a neighbours yard so i could hardly throw lemons at it. I stood in a muddy puddle on my way back to the house and tripped over the dogs lead, karma and I bet the cat is sniggering.
Perhaps the day will get better and I won;t feel so damm sorry for meself.
Jan
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............