Tuesday, October 17, 2006

nothing in particular

I'm sat here staring blankly at the screen wondering what on earth I am going to write about today. There is so much to do today yet I can't tear myself away from this damm thing. My friend is coming over this arvy and I should be cleaning the place up so she doesn't thing I'm a messy bugger. She thinks my place is homely and inviting, or maybe she's just being polite.
Hell, I'm creative I can't be tidy as well. Putting the ironing board away and the pots from last night might be a start or is that too easy. Light a few oil burners with peace and stressless perfumes might be the go, then I'll be too relaxed to care and I can get rid of that horrible doggy smell and boy farts. Why do they do that, they are on there way out of the house why can 't they wait till they get outside.
I'm going to drag myself off here and get something done.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............