Grrr......... For the past few months we have been bombarded by idiots, first it was knocking on the door - fine, kids playing, we all did it. Then it was hammering on the door with a tree branch three or four times a night, not so fine it scratched the wood panels. Then last night we were bombard by rocks and they shattered the safety glass in the door. Someone now has to go up on the roof and see if the sunlights on the verandah roof has been damaged. The police are now involved. This isn't fair, we are stressed out enough as it is. I was shaking that much I couldn't sew straight. I'd finally got into doing something and these dickheads do this. We think they've been doing it late at night as well because the dog has been going off at the same time three nights running and there was a heap of rocks scattered over the back garden last week. I know if I get hold of them they'll be wearing dresses and talking squeeky for the rest of their lives.
A freind offered to lend us his wife - she's a great big scary looking p.n.g. lady. He said sit her on our front steps with her machete and she'd terrify whoever came near. Actually she's a very nice person with a wonderful sense of humour.
Jan
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have found your blog Mrs Mik... The writing gets easier - keep going....
ReplyDelete