Saturday, December 02, 2006

First piccy


Found this photo, I would say its our first christmas together 1976. We were both trying to avoid the camera and someone must have snook up on us. Nobody believes its me, I find it hard to believe as well. Young, foolish and madly in love. Everybody had doubts it would last, we sure proved them all wrong .

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Jan

    My deepest sympathies to you and yoru family. If sharing your life and your pain makes it easier to deal with, then you are doing the right thing.

    My thoughts are with you.

    De

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I actually shed a tear for you. It must seem un-real at the moment. I send you my warmest hugs and thoughts to your,your children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............