Monday, December 18, 2006



Well here it is my first sock, Alright I know its not perfect but its all mine. I thought it was about time I returned to my craftwork, knitting soothes and I can lose myself in it and is quite forgiving. So I'm going to 'knit out' my grief.

THis one is done on four needles and despite the initial hiccups at the start on my practice run - needles, needles everywhere., I even flicked the damm lot acrosss the room at one point - the poor dog runs a mile when she sees me knitting now. Once I've done the seconds sock I'm going to attempt doing sock on 2 circular needles. Hey our Jon, give us yer foot size and I'll knit you up a pair for when you're hanging around on cold railway stations trying to get home. I promise I'll do a sedate colour.

JanJan

2 comments:

  1. Jan I LOVE the colours!
    Just "right" for a brother I reckon
    (VBG)
    Sorry Jon....I cant help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knitting socks, adictive I warn you. Good to see you crafting again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, at least I know then that I am not waffling along all on my own. Is there anybody out there............