

I meant to post a photo taken just before Miks first liver operation in May last. When I loook there aren't many photo's taken of us both together. In fact there aren't many of me full stop.
The one on the left was taken about 12 years ago.
The one below taken at his brothers 60th birthday a month before the second op.Jan

Jan my sincere condolences to you and your family... You are in my thoughts and in my prayers...
ReplyDeleteJan, May the Good Lord be with you and your family in your time of neeed. You will be in my thoyghts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteRhonda D. in Southeast Missouri
Treasure your memories, hold fast to your family and be comforted in the knowledge that God's peace will come to your heart and life through the prayers of many.
ReplyDeleteJan, I didn't know Mik personally , but through your messages on the board, it seemed as though I did.
ReplyDeleteMay you and your family find peace in God and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
bless you , Lou